- Justin Verlander, RHP-18-9, 3.37 ERA, 8.8 k/9
- Max Scherzer, RHP-12-11, 3.5 ERA, 8.5 k/9
- Rick Porcello, RHP-10-12, 4.92 ERA, 4.6 k/9
- Phil Coke, LHP-7-5, 3.76 ERA, 7.4 k/9
- Brad Penny, RHP-3-4, 3.23 ERA, 6.3 k/9
- Armando Galarraga, 4-9, 4.49 ERA, 4.6 k/9
So basically, who knows? With this much uncertainty at the end of a rotation, its best to have as many wild card options as you can gather. Every year there are surprises both good and bad, so backup options are nice to have.
Penny is also engaged to Dancing With the Stars star, Karina Smirnoff. Any semi-legit reason to post half nekkid ladies is fine with me...