Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Site News

I am still working on the new site, so regular posting will be on hold for a bit longer. A few things happened this weekend that warrant posts, so I will quickly touch on them...

Armando Galaragga was traded to Arizona for two low-ceiling prospects. I hate to see him go, but I touched on this briefly. To get anything for him was a good move.

Green Bay and Pittsburgh will be in the Super Bowl, which is the match-up I was hoping for considering the four teams left. Go Pack. I want the Lions to be able to say they at least beat the Champs. What's that? Rodgers didn't play? Thanks Buzz Killington.

And on to the site news. I have signed on to be a weekly contributor to michigansportsguy.com . I will be writing a weekly feature on the Wolverines once the transition to the new site. Make sure you check it out, and while you are at it, check out the other sites I follow. I wouldn't recommend them if they weren't great.

No comments:

Post a Comment