Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Sunday, January 2, 2011

This Week in Great College Football Names

Malique Micenheimer

Malique Micenheimer is a high school senior LB from Stockton, CA. He is currently committed to play for the Fresno State Bulldogs. He could also lend his name to the lead villian in the next Fievel movie. I can picture it now....

Fievel-I just want to see my Papa again.
Micenheimer-Then you better swim fast (cuts rope bridge, sending our hero into the frigid water).
Cat R. Waul-I should have finished him when I had the chance.

Yes, Cat R. Waul was the cat/villain in Fievel goes West. But back to the football player. Here's a video of him destroying a kid on a punt return...


Best of luck in the WAC next year, Malique. I will certainly be pulling for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment