Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jonas Jerebko out 5 months

Detroit Pistons' second year forward Jonas Jerebko will miss at least five months with a torn achilles tendon.  Jerebko suffered the injury in Detroit's first preseason game of the year against the Dream Team Harlem Globetrotters Miami Heat. When I reached Jerebko for a comment, he said something in Swedish, and I don't speak that language. I'm guessing it was something along the lines of "I'm disappointed, sure, but the team will be just fine without me. I'm just looking forward to coming back stronger both physically and mentally." since that's what most athletes say in times like these.To get you through the next five months, here is a Jerebko Mix (now with 100% more 50 Cent)




I am really hoping this isn't the first documented case of the Southeastern Michigan Sports jinx.

Blir bättre snart, Jonas. Vi kommer att sakna din jäkt.
(Get better, Jonas. We will miss your hustle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment