Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Friday could be.....Dee-lectable

Orlando Dr. Phillips RB Dee Hart will be announcing his college decision on Friday. For those who don't know, Hart is a very important recruit for Michigan football. Ranked the #1 all purpose back to Rivals, the #9 RB to Scout, and the #9 RB to ESPN, he's kind of a big deal. He's friends with Merlin Olsen, and his apartment smells of rich mahogany. He is down to two schools; Michigan and Alabama. I......Dee-test Alabama. My hopes would be Dee-flated if he commits to Nick Saban. My Hart would be broken. I would be Dee-lighted to see another Hart in Michigan's backfield. Since Michigan is rumored to play Alabama in 2012, Hart could be critical if Michigan hopes to Dee-feat the Crimson Tide. This Dee-cision was once thought to be Dee-tween between Michigan and Auburn, but he had a change of Hart.

I just raided the mail in Tuscaloosa, and found this....

I'm liking Michigan's chances, or maybe I need to switch to Dee-caf.

No comments:

Post a Comment