Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tigers sign Magglio Ordonez


I know I'm a few days late, but I wanted to be sure I gave this signing its due. Magglio Ordonez resigned for 1year at 10 million. This is one of those deals that will look really good in September, or really bad in May. I have stated my opinion about Magglio, but I have to admit I have had a change of heart. I think it was the 2 years that worried me more than the money. When you can lock up a 3-4-5 of Maggs, Miguel, and Martinez, its been a good offseason. Seeing what others are going for, cough cough Werth cough, it makes it even better. I would still venture to guess that there will be 1 more "significant" move left, probably for another starter.

I can't have a post about Magglio without this, so I will end with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment