Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lockout-Days 6 and 7

I took a "mental" day yesterday after Michigan's improbable run in the NCAA Tournament. On a bright note, in the Big Ten Tournament and NCAA tournament, I correctly predicted every Michigan game. Who would have thought that picking them to lose to Duke and Ohio State would work out for me? If you missed any of the previews, head over to Michigan Sports Guy. So I will bring the awesomeness to cover yesterday and today as we try to cope with this work stoppage.


As blasphemous as it may be, I don't consider Barry Sanders the greatest NFL running back evarrrrrrr. He is in my top 5 for sure. The order is fluid, but Gayle Sayers, Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Barry, and Earl Campbell are in it.  But for pure excitement, Barry is my guy. Granted, I didn't get to see much/any of the other guys, but I grew up with Barry. So here are a few of my favorite BS runs...






And my personal favorite....




Luckily for us, there is a Barry Sanders Jr. on the way...



No comments:

Post a Comment