Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Miguel Cabrera Arrested for DUI

The SEMS curse continues. ladies and gentlemen. Less than a week after making him the top overall draft choice, Miggy was arrested for DUI in Sarasota, FL. I don't get it, I really don't. He's making 153.3 million dollars over 8 years. You can't afford a cab? There are no Metro Cars down there? You didn't learn your lesson last time?

I understand alcoholism is a disease. I get that he will have setbacks once in a while. But to pull out a bottle of Scotch right in front of a police officer? Really?

Did he really pull out the "Do you know who I am?" line? Sigh. Let's hope this is finally a wake up call for Cabrera. He is far too talented to waste his talents. If Cabrera is going to be a distraction, the Tigers' season is over before it starts. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment