- Why are you paying Drew Stanton? Seriously. You keep him on the roster for 4 years. You acquire Shaun Hill, Matt Stafford, Daunte Culpepper, Patrick Ramsey, J. T. O'Sullivan, Zac Robinson, and others whose name escapes me at the moment since you draft him in the second round. You obviously have zero faith in his abilities, so why keep him around? Shaun Hill has a broken arm. I'm sorry, let me rephrase that.....ahem.....HE HAS A BROKEN ARM. And you start him over Stanton?!?!? Awesome.
- 8 penalties for 45 yards. Against the Bills. The Buffalo Bills. Do you really feel the need to cheat to beat these guys? They have yet to win a game this season. You should have beat the Jets last week, and as I type this the Bills score again, and you are getting Kobe'd by the Bills.
- And finally, 3 GOD DAMNED POINTS?(see how I bring it around full circle?) The Bills came into the game giving up an average of 178.3 ypg rushing, and first round pick Jahvid Best has 11 carries for 27 yards. This is a team that has given up 29.1 ppg. A team that will 99% be picking first in April, and you manage 3 points. You were shut out for 29:57.
- There is no clear cut positional need for the draft anymore. I looooooove Patrick Peterson, and you gotta take him if he's there, but after him where do you look? The weakest OT draft in forever means Cherilous and Backus are safe for now. You can't go after a QB no matter how many times Stafford gets hurt. WR is deep this year, but Calvin and Burleson aren't the problem. Just go back to the eeny meeny miney mo method, I guess.
- Play Tim Toone, plz. I have no idea if he knows the playbook, or if he could block worth a damn. Those aren't the important aspects when considering a 4th or 5th WR/PR....He's a white guy with dreadlocks. That is worth at least 10 points in intimidation alone. What has Derrick Williams done that Toone can't? Exact, wait for it, ly.
hate love hate love hate love hate love you guys!
A special shout out to Shaun Hill....