Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My 7 apologies

For the 7 people who read this site with any regularity, I want to apologize for the absence. I should be back to posting regularly within a few days. I traded the admin duties for a handle of cheap vodka and a carton of unfiltered Pall Malls thinking the rapture was coming. I still think I got the better end of the deal.

But seriously, I was car searching and starting a spring semester. I am taking Spanish, and was incorrect when I thought I could get a B just by knowing how to ask for beer and directions to the bathroom.

The car search was tougher than dollar store toilet paper, but we bought a brand new(ish) 2008 Impala. Thoughts on the OSU situation, Tigers, WNBA Draft, and more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment