Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Tigers never cease to amaze me

I am holding off on a Tigers status report because the season is so young. There are a few things we can be certain of to this point. Miguel Cabrera is the best hitter in the AL. The rotation has a few question marks. The bullpen is fine once you get to Benoit and Valverde. But there are some things that are up in the air. Is Al Alburquerque as good as his debut? Will Magglio play more than 100 games?  Beats the heck outta me. What do I look like, Miss Cleo? Call me nowww.

But no matter what happens this season, there are going to be moments that will be hard to forget. The back-to-back walkoff wins. Brayan Villareal's game from April 12th. 0.1 innings pitched. No pitches thrown. One pickoff. One hold. But last night tops them all... Verlander gave us this beauty.



I see you Verlander.

No comments:

Post a Comment