Follow SEMICHSPORTS on Twitter

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It seems like a good time to dust this thing off

It's been a while, huh pals? Life got in the way of typing dick jokes, which is how communism started by the way, and I haven't had much time to update. But unfortunately for you all, I have decided to share my thoughts on all things sports, and probably other areas. Feel free to continue ignoring me. I'm married. I'm used to it.

A quick recap of the current events. Go Blue, Beat State. Go Tigers, beat Valverde. With baseball bats. Seriously, there are tons of them in the dugout. Lions seem destined to draft in the 14-18 range again. Hockey is in the middle of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Brataslava Cosmos and some Canadians.  The Pistons deserve their own post in the way that Miley Cyrus deserves Vancomycin-resistant herpes. You know they're gonna get it, it's just a matter of when.

So click my ads, like me on the Facebook, and {insert dick joke here.} Also, comparing Brittney Griner to the crackhead from Friday was the number one driver of traffic to the site while I was gone. So take that 8th grade English teacher. Reading Shakespeare WAS useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment